5.17.2012

Thrifting Thursday

I'm back...

I know, I know...I haven't been updating.  at all.   but wait!  I promise this is happening now.  This time of year isn't AS busy for me compared to the fall with the big craft show season.  So I am determined to make this a habit. :)   And the first thing I will post about is my current obsession...   Thrift store re-dos!


I have been completly inspired by new dress a day.   It is really becoming an obsession... whenever I see a thrift store I just have to check it out.   

With this lovely garment...
I took the wonderful shoulder pads out,
cut off the top and put elastic in it,
and shortened the pants to shorts.  


What I love about this romper is that it is sooo comfortable.  And I got it on half off day...so the grand total was only $1.50.  Can't beat that  :)   When I showed the before outfit to my husband...I know he had doubts, sweetly telling me it was ugly.  He was quite impressed with the after :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails