10.09.2010

weekend!

So Wayne and I went to the Pics on Promenade last night...the weather was perfect!   At Lake Mirror they have a big screen that they set up and they show a movie for free.  There are people who sell food and drinks.   Last night was the movie Hook...which I hadn't seen for a looong time!  Next month they are showing White Christmas...I really want to go and see that one!  Here are a couple pics from last night :)  Hope you have a good weekend!




oh and here is a book that I found when we were thrifting this week...my plan is to make it into a bag like this


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How funny! Hi, I just happened across your blog and saw this photo of pics on the promenade....look at my blog and scroll down to the title Keeping Promises, and take a look at my photo....I think we were in the same spot, no? Wow, small world :) Nice blog by the way! I heart crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a comment, but I don't see it. Please let me know if you don't receive it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails