2.24.2010

LOST?

So...I used  to watch LOST...waaaay back in during my sophomore year of college with my bestie Danielle :) but then life got the best of me and between classes, papers, and well...everything else, I stopped watching.  Now my hubby and I have nextflix (it's a great thing to have...especially if you don't have DVR or any of those fancy recording things:) ....I saw that they have the season's of LOST and you can watch it instantly on your computer! :) So I talked Wayne into watching it with me and he's hooked already....ha!  I knew he would be...  Any LOST lovers out there??

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am a major Lost lover. I am truthfully glad it is ending because it is getting much too complicated. However, I am very excited to see how it ends. :)

    My name is Shannon, by the way. Your items are absolutely adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon :)

    My co-worker tells me the same thing about LOST...she said she literally is lost everytime she watches it! We aren't that far into it but we are hooked :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails